In the spirit of collaboration, the Pacific Drive school community will work as a TEAM committed to providing an exemplary and inspiring education.
T– Technology is utilized seamlessly to embrace 21st Century Learning, collaboration, critical thinking, communication, and creativity.
E– Enrichment for all students through high levels of engagement and learning experiences that are constructed around Common Core standards, students’ interests, learning styles, and preferred modes of expression.
A– Achievement will be celebrated for all students, teachers, and parents!
M-Motivation and inspiration will ignite students’ desire to learn.
At Pacific Drive we will foster collaborative experiences where all students are inspired to reach their full potential as contributing members of a changing society through 21st century learning.
Our School Community Vision:
Pacific Drive School community members our committed to communicate, collaborate, problem solve, and work towards creating an environment that provides rich and relevant learning experiences for all children in preparation for their present and future.
- We will be on time to school.
- We will have a positive attitude.
- We will follow the three B’s (Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe).
- We will treat others as we want to be treated.
- We will ask questions about our learning.
- We will collaborate and communicate with our peers.
- We will use our Reminder Binder books daily.
- We Will complete homework and turn it in on time.
- We will provide rigorous and relevant learning experiences to our students.
- We will have high expectations for student learning and provide projects that will enhance their learning level, including RtI and provide differentiated leveled instruction, during the school day.
- We will provide a variety of teaching activities and strategies so that student learning and citizenship are transferable into the actual world.
- We will have respect for values that differ from our own.
- We will be open-minded and willing to listen to others’ opinions and perspectives.
- We will will communicate, problem solve, collaborate and work with our students, parents and school community.
- We will treat all individuals respectfully and fairly.
- We will strive to have our children in school, on time every day.
- We will schedule non-school activities after or before school such as appointments and outings.
- We will encourage our students to come to school with a positive attitude.
- We will support school rules such as the three B’s-Be safe, Be respectable, Be responsible.
- We will provide time, space and support for homework.
- We will use the resources, programs and services offered to our children such as before and after school interventions.
- We will support parent program such as Parents & Teachers Association (PTA), English Learners Advisory Committee (ELAC) & School Site Council (SSC).